Saturday, August 9, 2008

Sophie Anne Phillips

We were blessed Thursday the 7th with our new addition to our family. I was scheduled to be induced that morning but woke up with contractions and by the time we made it to the hospital I was in labor. Sophie Anne was born at 2:23 pm. She was a big girl weighing 8 lbs 8 oz and was 20 in. long. She is very healthy and doing well. Big sister, Ella!
She is adjusting well. It's funny because we can't get her to call Sophie by her name, she just calls her baby.

Daddy, Ella, and Sophie!
Thank you so much to my good friend, Leanne who came to watch Ella for us. She came Wednesday night, so the timing was perfect.

6 comments:

caseynjason said...

Oh, Rebecca, she is so beautiful! Kudos to getting that big girl out! Congrats!

Kim said...

What a sweet little baby! She looks like a Phillips! And Ella looks so big now. Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

What a chunk! Gotta love those cheeks! Ella looks like a proud big sister!

Emily said...

Congratulations!! She is so yummy!!

Sharon Johnson said...

REbecca & Joe;
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I was just thinking of you guys on Friday wondering if she was here yet.

I love your blog!!! I need to take lessions!

Keep in touch
Miss You.......Sharon Johnson

Leah said...

She is so pretty, congratulations!