11 years ago
Sunday, March 8, 2009
7 Months Old
Sophie is now 7 months old. I can't believe how fast it has gone by. She weighs a whopping 14 lbs and is 25 inches long. She got her first two teeth a little over a month ago. She has been eating fruits and vegetables for about a month and loves it all. She's never made a horrible face to any of it, she just opens her mouth and waits for the next bite and gets upset if I don't get it in there quick enough. She absolutely loves her big sister, Ella. They play together all day long. Ella is always all over her. It is so fun to watch them just look at each other and laugh hysterically. She is my little cuddle bug, which I love because Ella never did cuddle until now. She is such a joy and we're loving every minute of her.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
She is SOO adorable and I love the hat! She won't wear those hats forever so why not have her wear them now? I can't wait to cuddle her, too!
She is so cute! My Kelvin is 4.5 mo old and he weighs about 20 lbs...so I was surprised at her size for 7 mo :). We miss you in Ottawa
Post a Comment